Wednesday, November 25, 2009

When I grow up, I wanna be...

A fashion designer!  ...or a crafter!  ...or a quilter! 

Piper's Nana has lots of sewing machines.

Lots.

See, when Nana found out that she was going to have a granddaughter, she knew that she needed to have a granddaughter-sized sewing machine to add to her collection.  And just one wouldn't do- no, she needed one that matched, of course, so that they could sew together. 

Piper had her first sewing lesson this week.  No needles, not yet (I hope?  I assume, lol).    I think sitting independently may be a prerequisite for working on the sewing machine.  Nana, apparently, knew better (where there's a will, there's a way, right???). 



 
 

 
 
 
 
You can see the excitement in Piper's eyes.  She thought it was SO pretty!  I don't think she can wait until she's big enough to see what it actually does!  She has so many things to look forward to!

Heck-- why wait until she grows up?  I think she could model for the featherweight industry...  Too bad they've been out of production for decades...  I don't think they could find a cuter spokeswoman!




1 comment:

  1. Piper, LC watches Project Runway every Friday while we have our lunch. She's vote for you EVERY week...especially if you specialized in fashion for the short and chunky.

    ReplyDelete