Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Look how much I've grown! Part 3

Piper came home from the hospital when she was 7 weeks old (39 gestational weeks).  She weighed 5 lbs, 3 oz and was 18 inches long that day.  About a month after she came home, I had to go back to work for a few weeks.  During that time, my mom watched her and sent me pictures at work.  These were a few she sent (keep in mind that she was about 12 or 13 weeks old, about a month and a half adjusted age).





And now:


 
Granted, Luke has flippers for feet, so the shoe may be a hard comparison.  And she's still not very big.  But she sure has gotten longer!  And look at how much her muscle tone has improved-- I don't think she'd be able to lay like she was in the first pictures any longer.  I tried, and this was the closest I could get.  Not to mention how much more mobile she is now.  Getting a clear picture without her kicking her feet or waving her arms was a challenge!  Oh, our little girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment