Monday, November 2, 2009

We'll file this under "therapeutic exercises"

First, a few disclaimers.  These were stale and hard enough that she couldn't get anything off. 

Second, no, we don't do this very often.  Okay, ever.

Third, yes, I can rationalize this as "therapy".  It's getting her used to having different textures, which is a big thing.  Really.  AND it's working on fine motor skills because she has to grasp something small.  That's my story, and I'm sticking (no pun intended) to it.

Fourth, yes we do things to her just so we can laugh.  That doesn't make us that bad of parents, does it???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my licorice.

 
I had to ask to make sure it was okay.

 
I couldn't get it in my mouth, so my mouth had to go out to it.

 
But that licorice taste got stuck to my tongue.

 
I'm not too sure about this.  I think candy is highly overrated. 
...why are you laughing so hard?  Are you laughing at ME???  Hmph...
No respect!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found the pictures on your camera!

    I don't think we have ever laughed so hard as we did with that silly hard licorice! I can't believe you were able to catch her tongue showing! Tooo funny!

    I sure love that little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick a winner Piper! Too cute. No you are not bad parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh aimee, u're so creative. I love this

    ReplyDelete