Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh my goodness, do we have lots to be thankful this year.  I can't believe that a year has gone by since we found out that we were pregnant.  Last Thanksgiving, we told Luke's family.  It seems like forever ago.  And little did we know what the next year was going to have in store for us.

Sure, we're thankful for the things we're always thankful for-- our house, the ability to put food on our table, for jobs and security and our health.  In my old line of work, I was always stared in the face with how much we can take these things for granted.  After working with some of our society's most needy, I never will again.  I'm thankful for that, too.

Then there's the things that we never forget we are thankful for-- our family and our friends.  I'm not sure that we would have been able to get through the last year without all of your support and love and encouragement.  For our parents especially-- words cannot express.  'nuff said.


This year, we have something new to be thankful.  Something so big.  And so little.  Our little Piper-- we couldn't be happier.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment