Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving, Round 2

Piper had a very busy day today.  First, we stopped by to see my aunts, uncles, and cousins that were in from out of town.  She had to show off her standing skills, humongous smiles, and, most of all, extreme cuteness. 



Then we traveled out to Luke's parents house, where she met Luke's grandparents and aunts and uncles, too.  She enjoyed talking to everyone and having some very one-sided conversations.






Uncle Jake, the family drummer, gave Piper her first drum lesson.  I'm not sure I approve.



The most fun part about Thanksgiving dinner, though, is getting to play with her food.  Since she slept through dinner, she got to partake in dessert (there is NO denying she's my child, apparently).  Oh my goodness did she love her whipped cream!

Delicious!

 
 Mmmm...  Delightful!


I will use a spoon, Mom, if you make me, but I won't be happy about it!

 
Fingers are so much better!

 
Yummy!

I think Piper's really starting to get the hang of this holiday stuff.  And she's excited to wear her Santa Claus clothes starting tomorrow.  She is completely exhausted tonight...  I'm hoping she sleeps really well, because I'm exhausted, too.  Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. She looks so strong! Olivia is still trying to get all of her head control to come in. I sometimes wonder if her size makes it harder for her. Olivia is 99% for weight on the Ds charts! And yes! She is a good eater!!!! She was due June 3 and arrived 4 weeks early.

    ReplyDelete