Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mmmm… Donut.

I was totally craving donuts today (which, for those of you who know me, know how totally bizarre this is- I usually HATE donuts), so I was going to make Luke go to Krispy Kreme on the way to church.  Unfortunately, it was snowy, cold, and the roads were a mess, so I decided the most direct route (to church, not the Krispy Kreme) would probably be the best.

So, instead, I made Luke make donuts tonight.  Yummmm…  And since Piper hadn’t gone to bed yet, she got her first taste of fried-and-covered-in-sugar-and-horrible-for-you goodness.  Piper’s “sweet” in her diet usually consists of fruit and Gerber puffs, with an occasional baby cookie or bite of ice cream, so this was a real treat!

P1090208Not so sure…..

P1090204Maybe.  But not so brave.  Especially the eating messy food on the floor part…

I think I would like some more, please. 

(She’s staring down the plate here, about ready to pounce, and sticky from head to toe, therefore ending my ability to take pictures…  She hasn’t quite gotten the idea of waiting for permission after she asks with “please”.  We had a mini-meltdown when I took the plate away.  Apparently I’m mean like that.)

2 comments: