Friday, January 14, 2011

Caught!

One of Piper’s all-time favorite treats are freeze-dried fruits.  They sell a big box of them at Costco, and they’re individually packaged, so they make for great diaper bag treats on the go.  Especially since they’re mess-free!

Anyway, Piper found a bag this morning.  She’s smart, and knows when I’m not paying 100% attention to her (especially days like the last couple when I’ve been working a lot).  So, she got into the bag, not so cleanly, and was munching down where she thought I couldn’t see her. 

Stinker.

She may have gotten away with it, too, if she weren’t sharing it with the dogs.

DSCN0647

DSCN0644

…this is the face I got flashed when she realized I was laughing at her.  Notice the bag under her leg?  As soon as she saw me, she (literally) jumped, and then tried hiding it beneath her. 

I’m sure I’m not ready for the ornery/creative combination…

2 comments:

  1. Busted! At least they are good for you Piper! We love those too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look adorable when she is being naughty!!!! Good luck keeping her out of trouble!

    ReplyDelete