Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wow. Has it really been a YEAR?

P1020712


I can't believe it's the start of a new year.  Last year this time, we had so much to look forward to.  Quickly, though, it turned to chaos, and seemed to stay that way until Christmas.  Now that things are finally starting to calm down, I thought I'd share our story.

Piper’s Story.

So, for the next novel-and-a-half, I’m going to go through all the events that have gotten us here today.  Interlaced, of course, with some of my favorite pictures.

A year ago, we had no clue what the next year had in store for us.  We had no idea what we were capable of.  We had no idea the happiness, love, and joy that were waiting for us!

So, feel free to skip these overly long, verbose next few posts, if you want.  But, since we didn’t start this blog until recently, I wanted to share how we got here.  And besides that, I figured I should document what I can remember now, before it starts to get all hazy, for my own edification.

No comments:

Post a Comment