Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm a big kid now! by Piper


Mommy said this is where you have to sit when your bath is getting ready, but you're too dirty to touch the floor.

Why am I so dirty?

I turned 8 months old this week. Miss Becky, my therapist, said that I had to wait until now to try eating because I was so early. So, I got to try cereal tonight for (almost) the first time! And I liked it! The only problem was that Mom mixed it with prune juice instead of milk. I decided that maybe it could be used as a spa treatment for my winter skin. She told me "no". She also said that I was going to have to stop finger painting all over myself and my Bumbo before bed.

So, here I sit. Waiting for Mom to get it off me. Off of all of me.

She has no respect for my creative thought processes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment