Monday, October 10, 2011

Piper the Therapist

Piper has decided that it’s not really fair that she had so much therapy when she was a baby and Addy hasn’t gotten any.  So, she’s taken on the role of lead therapist to ensure that she’s doing things correctly.

Of course, by “correctly,” I mean “Piper-style.”

Last night, as we were watching Addy in four-point stance… P1110281

…when Piper decided to take it a step further and make her crawl.

I can’t say I’m really into this idea, because I’m certain that I’m not ready for my (four-and-a-half-month-old) to be honest-to-goodness crawling. 

Piper obviously canNOT wait to have a partner in crime.

P1110285

P1110287\

P1110288

P1110291

Yikes.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, haha...She's ready for her sister to be on the move! And Addy is super strong for just four and a half months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still loving the Christmas jammies! Out here in Montana it started feeling like Christmas about a month ago :) Your girls are adorable, Addy sure does love that big sis'. That last picture of Addy's big smile is adorable.

    ReplyDelete