Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh Where is My Hairbrush?

Luke was singing this to Piper the other day.  I couldn't stop laughing.  For those of you who don't know, this is a Silly Songs with Larry song.

I dare you to ask why my husband knows all the lyrics to all the Silly Songs...
*******

 Oh, where is my hairbrush? Oh where is my hairbrush? Oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh, where oh, where ... is my hairbrush?



Pa: "I think I saw a hairbrush back there!"



Back there is my hairbrush. Back there is my hairbrush.  Back there, back there, oh, where, back there, oh, where, oh, where, back there, back there, back there ... is my hairbrush?

Junior: "Why do you need a hairbrush? You don't have any hair!"






No hair for my hairbrush. No hair for my hairbrush. No hair, no hair, no where, no hair, no hair, no hair, no where back there, no hair.. for my hairbrush.

Bob: "Larry, that old hairbrush of yours ... Well, you never use it, you don't really need it. So, well, I'm sorry ... I didn't know. But I gave it to the Peach - 'cause he's got hair!"



Not fair! Oh, my hairbrush. Not fair! My poor hairbrush. Not fair, not fair, no hair, not fair, no where, no hair, not fair, not fair, not fair! My little hairbrush!



Take care of my hairbrush. Take care, oh my hairbrush.  Take care, take care, don't dare not care. Take care. Nice hair. No fair. Take care, take care ... of my hairbrush.


1 comment:

  1. You are a sweet Peach who has DEFINITELY earned her hairbrush.

    P.S. We love all things Veggietales and were devastated beyond measure when they were removed from the Saturday morning cartoon line up. Unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete