Monday, December 7, 2009

Disclaimer Day

Okay, so someone told me that Piper's feet really look like they had grown in the last pictures.

Ha.

You've got to be kidding.

I'm sure they've grown some, but, well...  Maybe this will help:


It's so funny, because to us, her feet look so proportionate.  But really?  ...at least she will always be able to have thick socks on in her jammies.

And since we're on the subject of full disclosure, I thought I'd share this, too.  You see, Piper has been cursed with the same skin-toned hair that I have.  In her tutu pictures, she looks as bald as, well, my grandpa (love you, Grandpa!!!).  But look!  When it's wet, there is something there!  I promise!!!  ...not that there's that much of it, but it is there.



I never "had" hair or feet, either.  I wonder if lack of feet and hair color are on the same gene.  Poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment