Friday, June 24, 2011

I just can’t decide!!!

My mom and I made a trip up to the foothills last week- partially to get out and do something different, and partly to get some 2 year old pictures of Piper.

And I hafta say- the pictures turned out way cute.  I’m biased, I know, but you can’t deny…  So please pardon my indecisiveness- I had a hard time narrowing it down!

P1100170

Baby Addy 042

Baby Addy 039

P1100150

Baby Addy 035

P1100112

P1100108

P1100104

P1100100

Baby Addy 021

Baby Addy 019

**Please ignore the bumped eyebrow and nose- they are evidence that she is, without a doubt, a full-fledged toddler these days.   And that the stairs won.

**Also?  I think I’m investing in a battery operated curling iron (what are you going to do for a 45-minute car ride, after all…)- the “one cute piggy and one sticky-outty piggy” look leaves a little to be desired.  However, on a positive side, I think it is a visual aid in describing her quirky nature- and I kinda love that…

6 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful, but #1, #6, & #8 (counting from the top) are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, just about every one, this girl is so photogenic! Kirstie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute...I, too, can't decide which one I like best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! I like the first one sitting on the rock best myself :)

    And thanks for letting me know I'm back in the reader! I think I hit my limit "early" because I have my feed burned (feedburner) so I can track subscribers and such. And apparently feedburner has a limit. I think if I hadn't messed with it - I wouldn't have a problem!

    ReplyDelete