Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter, the last

On Easter day, we have our big festivities with my parents.  Lots of food, tons of family, egg hunt…  You know the drill. 

This year, the weather was so nice, we ended up staying a lot of the day outside, which is rather unusual for Easter in Denver.  The girls got to hunt in the sunshine- what a treat!

April6

And after all the goods were hunted, playing followed suit.  The slide is always a favorite at Nana’s house.

April5

Lots of grandparent time completed the trifecta of Easter happiness.

P1130840

Looking through my pictures, I’m realizing that I got not one picture of Piper’s face. Not one good one, not one bad one… I guess that’s what happens when you’re so busy you don’t stop running. Her, not me.  She doesn’t have time to slow down and smile for the camera, but she did make time to stop and have a conversation with her great grandpa.  He’s lucky like that.

P1130841

Happy Easter!

P1130857

No comments:

Post a Comment