Saturday, December 31, 2011

Our Year in Numbers, Vol. 2

DSCN0500Piper, January 2011

1- New member!  Addy Jayne- 5 pounds, 12 ounces of pure cuteness came on May 22.  Definitely the highlight of the year!

1- New nephew!  How fun to have more babies in the family!

3- Days spent in the glorious Colorado mountains with friends

2- Nights spent in Vail at the Colorado PEP Conference- without the kids!

4- Haircuts Piper has had!  Three of which I’ve given her myself.  And we both lived!

19- Teeth Piper has (finally) cut- and it may be 20, but she won’t let me see…

5- Times Piper has gone to the doctor (single digits?!?!  Is that even possible???)

17- MY doctors appointments with Adalynn (I WIN!)

300- Low-end estimate of new words and signs learned by Piper

2, 6, 3 1/2- Shoe sizes, pounds, and inches gained by Piper

8, 6- Pounds and inches gained by Addy

224- Days since I’ve slept more than 4 hours at a time (yes, I counted)

82- IQ points I’ve lost as a result

It’s been a great year- we are so blessed!

Here’s to more more hugs, more fun and more adventures in 2012!

P1120333

No comments:

Post a Comment