12 things I’m looking forward to during the next year:
12. Getting down my Christmas decorations <<ahem>>
11. Luke (maybe?) doing some work with a band of former Marine musicians.
10. WaterWorld this summer- Piper will be big enough to go this year, and I want to go!
9. NDSC anyone??? (July. Washington, DC. You’re going, too, right???)
8.More decorating for the holidays and seasons. Thank you, Pinterest- you’re about to cost me a whole lot more time. And money. But it’ll be fun!
7. Our TEN YEAR wedding anniversary in June. Surely it’s an accounting error.
6. Working on starting a Moms group for the local DSA chapter.
5. Doing First Response calls for the DS group.
4. Addy leaving the baby stage and turning into a toddler. I will definitely miss having a baby in the house again, but surely, surely, this will also mean I can get some sleep. Please???
3. Piper talking more and just maybe getting a glimpse of some of the random things that are flying through her little brain.
2. Piper starts preschool this year! Excited? Nervous? Anxious? Yup. Sounds about right.
1. I will get better pictures of the girls together. I WILL. Because, really, these leave a little to be desired.
What are YOUR big plans for the year???