Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Doctors, day two


 

Piper was SO excited to go back to the doctor, can't you tell???

I can't even start to explain how relieved I am to have today over with.  We chose the coldest day of the week, with snow, to have Piper's follow-up with the pediatrician.  Our last visit didn't go so well, so I was really apprehensive about today.  She DID gain weight well the last couple weeks, so I admitted to the doctors that I was allowing her to sleep through the night (which I wasn't supposed to be doing).  They're all on board with it now, thank goodness.  It went a lot smoother than I thought it might!

She's almost 8 pounds!  ...and it only took 5 months to get there!  She doesn't have to go back until her 6 month checkup, which gives us 3 weeks to stay out of the germy office.  Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Wow 8 pounds. We are flying passed you here!! She looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete