Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I’m ready!

Addy and I were dinking around the house the other day while Piper was at school.  Addy has a thing against clothes right now (as in “no, I will not wear them and if you think you can make me, you’d be wrong”) so I wasn’t going to make her get out of her pajamas until it was closer to time to pick up Piper.

I was on the phone with my mom and said something along the lines of “well, I guess I should get us ready to go.”  I finished what I was doing, looked around, and couldn’t find Addy.

After a search, I found this:

DSC_0247Hair and make up done?  Check.

DSC_0248Pants on?  Close- panties count, right?  Even if they are on backward?

DSC_0246Shoes on? (Almost) check- Piper’s shoe, on the wrong foot. She tried.

I told her it was too cold to get Piper from school without pants on.  She disagreed, but I won.  No pajama shirt, pants, shoes that fit, and no makeup. 

We did not have the same idea of appropriate attire for leaving the house.  Good thing I outweigh her.  And out vote her.  At least I think I do…DSC_0253

No comments:

Post a Comment