Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Christmas Pickle

“Pickles” are somewhat of an inside joke between my brother and I.  Honestly, I don’t know when it started, or why, exactly, but something to do with the fact that I HATE pickles, he’s tall (6’2”) and I’m short, and “Little Pickle” seemed to be a good “pet name” when we were kids.

So, a few years ago, my brother and sister-in-law found Piper a SINGING pickle.  You’ve heard of the Christmas Pickle, right?

The girls enjoyed their portable juke box- the easy-push button to turn it on made a great prop for dancing.  The dancing was cute.December

And as an added bonus for Mommy, it only played one song- a nonsense polka sung with a German accent.

Great.

Thanks, Justin.  Thanks a lot.  Just remember- what goes around, comes around…

But maybe, maybe, the smiles are worth it.DSC_0455DSC_0507

DSC_0456

DSC_0469

No comments:

Post a Comment