Monday, October 15, 2012

A Wedding

Last weekend, we got to go to Estes Park (up in the hills) to see my college roommate get married.  How fun is that?

I was a little nervous about taking two active toddlers to a fancy-shmancy wedding.  I should have given them more credit- they did so good.  We let them play on a little grassy lawn before everything started; they chased bunnies, chased each other, climbed on the rocks, and played with the pinecones. 

DSC_0404

DSC_0407

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_0420

DSC_0408

`

DSC_0414

Oh- and did I mention that they were cute as all get out???

They conversed before the ceremony, sat through the ceremony, behaved for dinner (when you add in appetizers, salads, food, toasts, dessert- it was a long time for them to sit!), danced with the bride…  They even had a crowd surrounding them at the reception as they ballroom danced together.

Yup, I’m pretty sure we have some of the cutest kids alive.

Congratulations, Whitney and Neal- what a glorious day!

4 comments:

  1. I think you're right! They are adorable. I LOVE their dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, they could not be any cuter!!! LOVE their dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their dresses! So pretty! What good girls to be good for that long of a time... I know how hard it is to sit still during that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are sooooo adorable all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete